Campaign of the Month: January 2015
Skies of Glass
- Evocation [Darkness, Evil]
- Level: Black 2
- Components: V, S, M (A drop of ink)
- Casting Time: 1 standard action
- Range: Long (400 ft. + 40 ft./level)
- Area: 10-ft.-radius burst
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial; Will negates (see text)
- Spell Resistance: Yes
This spell fills the area with a sudden wash of inky darkness.. Creatures in the area are blinded for 1d4 rounds, or dazzled for 1d4 rounds if they succeed at a Reflex save. Good creatures in the area of the burst take 1d4 points of shadow damage per caster level (max 5d4). A successful Will save halves this damage.
See Light and Darkness Spell Interaction to see how this spell interacts with its opposing force.