Campaign of the Month: January 2015
Skies of Glass
- Transmutation [Air]
- Level: Blue 2
- Components: V, S
- Casting Time: 1 standard action
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
- Target: One living creature
- Duration: 1 round (see text)
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates; see text
- Spell Resistance: Yes
You pull the breath from a creature’s lungs, dealing damage and leaving it unable to speak, use breath weapons, or cast spells with verbal components. If the target fails its saving throw, it takes 2d6 points of damage, and it cannot speak, use breath weapons, or anything else requiring breathing, and a visible line of swirling air leaves the target’s mouth and enters your mouth.
If, during the duration, the target moves out of range or line of effect to you, the spell immediately ends. This spell has no effect on creatures that do not need to breathe air.