Campaign of the Month: January 2015
Skies of Glass
- Conjuration (healing)
- Level: Green or White 2
- Components: V, S
- Casting Time: 1 standard action
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
- Targets: Up to four creatures, no two of which can be more than 30 ft. apart
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will negates (harmless)
- Spell Resistance: Yes (harmless)
You can free one or more creatures from the effects of temporary paralysis or related magic, including spells and effects that cause a creature to gain the staggered condition. If the spell is cast on one creature, the paralysis is negated. If cast on two creatures, each receives another save with a +4 resistance bonus against the effect that afflicts it. If cast on three or four creatures, each receives another save with a +2 resistance bonus.
The spell does not restore ability scores reduced by penalties, damage, or drain.