Campaign of the Month: January 2015
Skies of Glass
- Enchantment (compulsion) [mind-affecting]
- Level: Blue/Black 5
- Components: V, S
- Casting Time: 1 standard action
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./level)
- Effect: fog spreads in 20-ft. radius, 20 ft. high
- Duration: 1 minute/level and 2d6 rounds; see text
- Saving Throw: Will negates; see text
- Spell Resistance: Yes
Mind fog produces a bank of thin mist that weakens the mental resistance of those caught in it. Creatures in the mind fog take a -10 penalty on Wisdom checks and Will saves. This penalty lasts as as long as the creature is in the fog and for 2d6 rounds after it leaves. (Roll separately for each character.). Any creature that succeeds on its save but remains in the fog must continue to save each round on your turn. The fog is stationary and lasts for 1 minute per level (or until dispersed by wind).
A moderate wind (11+ mph) disperses the fog in 4 rounds; a strong wind (21+ mph) disperses the fog in 1 round.
The fog is thin and does not significantly hamper vision.