Campaign of the Month: January 2015
Skies of Glass
- Evocation [Darkness, Evil]
- Level: Black 3
- Components: V, S
- Casting Time: 1 standard action
- Range: Personal
- Target and Effect: You and up to two rays; see text
- Duration: 10 minutes/level (D) or until discharged; see text
- Saving Throw: None
- Spell Resistance: Yes; see text
This spell functions like Kalikrina’s Darkness, except that the shadows make the area feel unnaturally cold. Your shadow rays deal 3d6 points of shadow damage, or 6d6 points of damage against good outsiders.
Alternatively, you can choose for the ray to heal 1d6 points of damage + 1 point per caster level (maximum +10 at 10th level) to an undead, non-good creature.
See Light and Darkness Spell Interaction to see how this spell interacts with its opposing force.