Campaign of the Month: January 2015
Skies of Glass
- Evocation [Electricity]
- Level: Red 7
- Components: V, S, M (A small copper key)
- Casting Time: 1 standard action
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
- Area: Cylinder (20-ft. radius, 40 ft. high)
- Duration: 1 round/level (D)
- Saving Throw: Fortitude half
- Spell Resistance: Yes
Crackling bolts of electricity arc through the spell’s area, dealing 4d6 electricity damage to all creatures within (Fort save half). A creature that fails on its Fortitude save is dazed for 1 round.
Any creature that enters the spell’s area is subject to its effects as soon as it sets foot in the electrical storm. In addition, on your next turn in each following round, any creature currently in the electrical storm takes damage and must save again as described above.