Campaign of the Month: January 2015
Skies of Glass
- Enchantment (compulsion) [Language-Dependent, Mind-Affecting]
- Level: Blue 1
- Casting Time: 1 standard action
- Components: V
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
- Target: One living creature
- Duration: 1 round
- Saving Throw: Will negates
- Spell Resistance: Yes
You give the subject a single command, which it obeys to the best of its ability at its earliest opportunity. You may select from the following options.
- Approach: On its turn, the subject moves toward you as quickly and directly as possible for 1 round. The creature may do nothing but move during its turn, and it provokes attacks of opportunity for this movement as normal.
- Drop: On its turn, the subject drops whatever it is holding. It can’t pick up any dropped item until its next turn.
- Fall: On its turn, the subject falls to the ground and remains prone for 1 round. It may act normally while prone but takes any appropriate penalties.
- Flee: On its turn, the subject moves away from you as quickly as possible for 1 round. It may do nothing but move during its turn, and it provokes attacks of opportunity for this movement as normal.
- Halt: The subject stands in place for 1 round. It may not take any actions but is not considered helpless.
If the subject can’t carry out your command on its next turn, the spell automatically fails.