Campaign of the Month: January 2015
Skies of Glass
Bite of the Wererat
- Transmutation [Polymorph]
- Level: Red/Green or Green/Black 2
- Components: V, S, M (A rat’s tail)
- Casting Time: 1 standard action
- Range: Personal
- Effect: Gain aspects of the wererat
- Duration: 1 round/level
With a sneeze, you grow a whiskered snout and ratlike tail as fine gray fur covers your skin.
You gain a +2 size bonus to Strength, a +4 size bonus to Dexterity, and your fur grants +2 circumstance bonus on Stealth checks made in dim light or darker. Your face lengthens into a ratlike snout, and you gain a natural bite attack that deals 1d4 points of damage. You gain the benefits of Weapon Finesse for this granted bite attack. The natural attack granted by this spell counts as magic for the purposes of overcoming damage reduction.