Campaign of the Month: January 2015
Skies of Glass
Reikhardt "The Golden" Flaxmane
"Through vigilance and strength, we create peace."
- Effortless Armor
- Freedom of Movement
- Hero’s Defiance
- Lesser Heal
- Lesser Restoration
- Protection from Evil
- Remove Curse
- Serran Swift Girding
- Shield of Faith
- Wings of Cover
- 2 White and 1 Red have been permanently burned to provide the party a conduit between Dreamer’s Rest and the Serran Chapel in Starfork.
|Party Items held by Reikhardt|
- Through Vigilance and Strength, we create peace.
- Arrogance is the stumbling block of fools. A wise man knows the measure of his strength.
- Honor is as a gilded shield. In trials, it may crack or tarnish, but will keep the bearer whole.
- In all things fair or ill, be mindful of the good may be wrought from it.
- It is not race or nation that defines a man, but his actions. Goodness cometh from within.
- Weep with those who mourn, rejoice with those who celebrate, and burn with the wrathful, but in all things, build up, and do not tear down.
- To be somber and cheerless is the mark of a crippled soul.
- Lean not only upon your own strength which may fail, but upon the strength of others. A braided cord is not easily broken.
- By gilded word or sharpened blade, lend strength to the weak, courage to the coward, faith to the faltering, and hope to the helpless.
- Abide not the traitor, nor the corrupter of good men. Without hesitation or mercy, put the seeds of darkness to the sword.
- Stay the sword against the repentant. Penitence, not perfection, is the mark of a noble heart.
- In all things, give praise and honor to the Ones who guide. It is their strength they lend, not one’s own strength, lest one should boast.
This is the Holy Writ of Reikhardt Flaxmane, servant of Serra and vassal of Kharega. May its words bring light to the darkness, and dread to the wicked.
Reikhardt was born on the 1st of Summersdawn, to Marika M’kai and Calvas Flaxmane, who were hurriedly married later that year.
His mother Marika was a smith, forging goods and tools primarily, but with a hobby of forging armor. Reikardt learned from her his love of shaping steel to protect others.
Calvas was, and is, primarily a farmer of wheat, flax, and hops. His own carefully bred stock blends beautifully into the three varieties of beer he has brewed and sold on a small scale. Reikhardt picked up the taste for various beers and other alcoholic beverages from his father, who let the cub try them from a young age on up.
Between his parents’ hobbies, Reikhardt found a satisfying balance: work for hours in the forge, accomplishing and creating, then sit back with a cool and refreshing beer at the end of the day. Industry and comfort, all at once.