Campaign of the Month: January 2015
Skies of Glass
Remember those we've lost, lest we become what we seek to destroy.
- Mirror Strike (2 Green/2 Blue)
- Divine Power (4 Red/4 White)
- Echolocation (5 Red/5 Green)
- Bite of the Werebear (5 Red/5 Green) (6 Components)
- Righteous Might (5 Red/5 White)
- Life Bubble (6 Red/6 Blue)
- Heal (6 Green/6 White)
- Chains of Light (6 White/6 Blue) (Need to roll for learning this spell)
- Bolt of Keranos (Is not currently learned, can be learned)
- Cloud Wings (4 Red/4 Blue)
- Cultural Adaptation (1 White/1 Blue)
- Heart of Air
- Heart of Water
- Heart of Earth
- Divine Insight (2 White/2 Blue)
- Crafter’s Fortune (1 Red/1 Blue)
- Whispering Winds
- 1 point of red mana stolen by Toshi.
|Party Items held by Cayden|
- Paradise Figurine
- Tome of Worldly Memory
- Staff of Teleport: 9 Charges Remaining (Recharged on the 4th, Midnight)
- Token of the Fallen
- 10 Days
- Birthday: First of Newspring
Father – Beltin Shenir – Male Lesser Angel – Profession: Blacksmith, crafter of a variety of weapons and armors (I can see his skills being composed of things like Craft (Swordsmith), Craft (Spearsmith), Craft (Bowyer), etc. He crafts all the weapons and is darn good at it!)
Mother – Calah Shenir (Maiden name: Halcyone) – Female Ocean Angel – Profession: Archivist of Serra (She is an immigrant from Aasrugel. The family joke is Cayden may look like his father, but gets his power from his mother).
Younger Sister – Iryani Shenir – Female Ocean Angel – Profession: Apprentice Blacksmith (Again, the family joke comes into play, Iryani may look like her mother, but takes after her father, picking up the different types of crafting much easier than Cayden ever could; something she uses in her and Cayden’s sibling rivalry. Cayden uses his ability to actually use magic as a counter. It generally goes downhill from there…).
Beltin and Calah met 30 years ago when Calah came to Sanctuary to serve as a new priestess for Serra. On the voyage, Calah’s Magna-Trident had been shattered. She asked around and ended up going to Beltin for a new one. He filled the order easily enough, but she was the first customer he ever had who brought back a weapon he created, not satisfied with his work. The rumor mill on Sanctum went nuts with this; Who did this new priestess think she was?! This process would repeat itself for the next two and a half years. Beltin would make a new blade for Calah, and Calah would return it in the next week, still not satisfied with the results. Eventually, Beltin got the idea that it wasn’t necessarily the blade she was unhappy with, and tried to court her.
They were married in six months.