Tag: Ice

Results

  • Blue Ice

    Found only in the depths of the most ancient glaciers in northern Alabastra and the Diamond Steppe Isle, veins of blue ice are often sought out by the hearty [[Catfolk|nishoba]]. Also known as coldsteel, blue ice appears as dark blue, opaque ice that …

  • Rimefire Ice

    This form of ice is found only in the northernmost icebergs inhabited on the Diamond Steppe Isles. These icebergs are approximately 95% normal ice, but the remaining 5% consists of veins of pale blue ice that glows softly, providing illumination equal to …

  • Stygian Ice

    This extraplanar ice comes from the river Styx, the strange river that passes from The Lands of Light, through Creed, and into The Dark Lands. Forming in long veins along the bottom of the river before breaking off and floating to the surface, this ice is …

All Tags