Campaign of the Month: January 2015
Skies of Glass
Remember those we've lost, lest we become what we seek to destroy.
|Color||Caster Level||Total Mana in Pool||Mana Dedicated|
- (0) Detect Magic
- (1) Disguise Self
- (1) Feather Fall
- (1) Lead Blades
- (1) Updraft (399 Components)
- (1) Shield
- (1) Camouflage
- (1) Sign
- (2) See Invisibility (399 Components)
- (3) Knight’s Move
- (3) Greater Mage Armor
- (4) Fire Shield (Only Chilil Shield)
- (5) Castling
- (1) Focusing Chant (1 Red/1 White)
- (1) Cure Light Wounds (1 Green/1 White)
- (2) Fog Cloud (2 Green/2 Blue)
- (2) Lesser Energy Surge (1 Red/1 Green/2 Blue)
- (2) Tactical Acumen (2 White/2 Red )
- (2) Wall of Blades (2 Red/2 White)
- (2) Wraithstrike (2 White/2 Blue)
- (3) Demystify (3 Green/3 White)
- (4) Grounding Shield (4 Red/4 Green)
- (5) Brutal Finish (5 Red/5 Green)
- (2) Echoing Plea (2 Red/2 White)
- (3) Elemental Blast (2 Red/2 Green/2 Blue)
- (2) Inheritor’s Smite (2 Red/2 White)
- (4) Divine Power (4 Red/4 White)
- (5) Echolocation (5 Red/5 Green)
- (5) Bite of the Werebear (5 Red/5 Green) (599 Components)
- (5) Righteous Might (5 Red/5 White)
- (6) Heal (6 Green/6 White)
Chains of Light (6 White/6 Blue)(Unlearned 1 Day ago)
- (6) Battlemind Link (6 Green/6 White)
- Bolt of Keranos (Is not currently learned, can be learned)
- Crafter’s Fortune
- Cultural Adaptation
- Heart of Air
- Divine Insight
- Lesser Restoration
- Heart of Water
- Guiding Star (388)
- Heart of Earth
- Cloud Wings
- 1 point of red mana stolen by Toshi.
|Party Items held by Cayden|
|Things we know about the Nightmare Lords (Learned)|
- Reaper Wraith: 32 HD
- Needs True Seeing to see it,
- Applies 2 negative levels per scythe blow
- Has a death attack and sneak dice (10d6?).
- Can create seeds of undeath (or greater)? Supernatural ability.
- Demise: Berserker 20, Keldon 1, Barbarian 1 and something else?
- Attacks with a Vorpal Adamantine Weapon
- Can merge with weapon for a long range attack (This is a black mana based ability)
- Only casts with red mana that we’ve seen
- Probably a 19-20×3 weapon
- Has First Strike, probably
- Birthday: First of Newspring
Father – Beltin Shenir – Male Lesser Angel – Profession: Blacksmith, crafter of a variety of weapons and armors (I can see his skills being composed of things like Craft (Swordsmith), Craft (Spearsmith), Craft (Bowyer), etc. He crafts all the weapons and is darn good at it!)
Mother – Calah Shenir (Maiden name: Halcyone) – Female Ocean Angel – Profession: Archivist of Serra (She is an immigrant from Aasrugel. The family joke is Cayden may look like his father, but gets his power from his mother).
Younger Sister – Iryani Shenir – Female Ocean Angel – Profession: Apprentice Blacksmith (Again, the family joke comes into play, Iryani may look like her mother, but takes after her father, picking up the different types of crafting much easier than Cayden ever could; something she uses in her and Cayden’s sibling rivalry. Cayden uses his ability to actually use magic as a counter. It generally goes downhill from there…).
Beltin and Calah met 30 years ago when Calah came to Sanctuary to serve as a new priestess for Serra. On the voyage, Calah’s Magna-Trident had been shattered. She asked around and ended up going to Beltin for a new one. He filled the order easily enough, but she was the first customer he ever had who brought back a weapon he created, not satisfied with his work. The rumor mill on Sanctum went nuts with this; Who did this new priestess think she was?! This process would repeat itself for the next two and a half years. Beltin would make a new blade for Calah, and Calah would return it in the next week, still not satisfied with the results. Eventually, Beltin got the idea that it wasn’t necessarily the blade she was unhappy with, and tried to court her. They were married in six months.